Cicada have years of experience in developing customised web and data solutions to suit a broad range of applications. A couple of examples follow.
Wired Country Virtual Network Operations Centre (VNOC)
Wired Country Direct is the retail arm of Wired Country, a broadband provider operating in the Auckland, Hamilton, Franklin, Papakura and Rodney regions. Wired Country advanced communications network offers business and residential customers speed, versatility and choice.
Cicada Limited have developed a number of sophisticated secure applications for Wired Country subscribers and ISP partners, in addition to the Wired Country Direct website. The most advanced of the secure applications was the Virtual Network Operating Centre.
This application allows Wired Country Helpdesk staff to monitor, manage and perform error testing on subscriber connections to their broadband network.
You can view a sample of the VNOC Graphing Page here (opens in new window).
What they said about us
"Wired Country would like to thank Cicada Ltd with the excellent cooperation in jointly developing our Wired Country Direct retail web site and the Wired Country subscriber usage web portal. The projects where done within set time frames. Both web sites have a public part and a secure administration part. Cicada developed both web applications to our specifications. We highly appreciated Andy’s input on technical details to simplify the web application. Both projects where a real team effort."
Henk Kruisbrink – Wired Country
Cicada Customer Relationship Management (CRM) Solution
Cicada Limited developed the CMS mobile software product for the multi-national engineering company, IMI Norgren. The new software was built to provide a sophisticated off-line laptop Customer Relationship Management tool for the IMI Norgren New Zealand sales team while, at the same time, producing online sales and customer visit reporting and measurement tools.
IMI Norgren required a solution, for both the national network and via off-line laptop, that would allow their sales team to:-
- View customer sales and previous contact visit data.
- Enter customer call information and product series discussed.
- Plan next contact visit and products to discuss.
- Use sophisticated call planning tools grouping contact visits by customer size and physical location.
- Synchronise data periodically with central CMS database, uploading contact visit information and downloading sales data.
From the information collected by the sales team and imported from their legacy sales system, IMI Norgren required management tools that would show both the sales team and management:-
- Comprehensive reports showing visit and sales actual and target data, grouping customers by various categories such as size and industry.
- Face to face visit time reports to help measure and achieve 80/20 ratio.
- Measure performance of sales team against targets grouped by office, region or individual area sales manager.
The CMS mobile software developed by Cicada Limited met all of these specifications and, due to its built in scalability, further tools and reports have been developed since original build and distribution.
The CMS software is powered by Microsoft SQL Server 2000.
If you would like to find out more about the CMS mobile product and how it can help you and your sales team to improve their performance and achieve your goals, please contact us at email@example.com.